WELCOME TO THE EDUCATION DIARY
- ticket title
- Six Ways To Make Money As A Student In The Universities
- Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Finally gets his Harvard Degree
- PrepClass Receives $322,000 Grant from the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation fund
- This Two Corona Students Raised N1.7m for School Toilet
- Students Surprise Nigerian Classmate by Sponsoring his Mom’s Trip to his Graduation in U.S
We’re always on the lookout for good articles on the subject matter of education, especially on the disruption we currently need in education – the influence of the media and technology on education and Early Childhood Education. We also accept news articles, information and updates on Education.
Our guidelines are:
- Is advisable to write about subjects you have 10,000 hours of experience in
- Minimum of 500 words per contribution
- Only original/non-published content accepted
- No advertising or plain promotion
- No outbound links unless it’s to authority reference ontent
- Relevant audio, video and images get accepted as long as you own the right to the images or they’re copyright-free. Content from YouTube, Vimeo and SoundCloud are fine
- If your first two contributions get accepted, you’ll be included in our team page
- The following file types are supported up to 14mb in size: doc, txt, png, jpg, gif, flv, mk4, mkv, mov, avi, wmv
We don’t pay for guest posts, but more than happy to include your bio and relevant links with the article. Sorry, no budget for that.
If you did like to contribute an article for the blog, fill the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly
No related posts.
Meet the Chief Editor
Education Evangelist, Elvis Boniface is an inquirer, learner and Educator passionate about changing the education narrative in Africa because I believe education is a goldmine that never runs out of gold. Learning is my lifestyle, credo and religion. I research on Early Childhood Education, Educational Technology and Teachers Education. Read more
Dibu Ojerinde is a Nigerian professor of Tests and Measurement, educational administrator and a former Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB. He was born in Igboho, Oyo State, Nigeria. He attended Wesley College, Ibadan where he received the Teacher Grade 11 Certificate (TC) in 1964. He later... Read more →