WELCOME TO THE EDUCATION DIARY
- ticket title
- Six Ways To Make Money As A Student In The Universities
- Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Finally gets his Harvard Degree
- PrepClass Receives $322,000 Grant from the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation fund
- This Two Corona Students Raised N1.7m for School Toilet
- Students Surprise Nigerian Classmate by Sponsoring his Mom’s Trip to his Graduation in U.S
…At Edugist, we are a dependable and reliable education service partner…
As an education consulting firm, we provide media/PR, advocacy, advisory and coaching services that support more powerful learning for all. We partner with education focused foundations, learning organizations, schools, and government to invent the future of learning.
Digital/Social Content Strategy
Live Blogging of Events
Corporate Organization Research, Learning & Development
Recruitment of Education Personnel
For any of our aforementioned services, please contact us on:
N.B: Our Editor-in-Chief, Elvis Boniface is always open for keynotes, panel discussion and interviews.
No related posts.
Meet the Chief Editor
Education Evangelist, Elvis Boniface is an inquirer, learner and Educator passionate about changing the education narrative in Africa because I believe education is a goldmine that never runs out of gold. Learning is my lifestyle, credo and religion. I research on Early Childhood Education, Educational Technology and Teachers Education. Read more
Dibu Ojerinde is a Nigerian professor of Tests and Measurement, educational administrator and a former Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB. He was born in Igboho, Oyo State, Nigeria. He attended Wesley College, Ibadan where he received the Teacher Grade 11 Certificate (TC) in 1964. He later... Read more →