APP Student Venture Prize applications are open for full time enterprising undergraduates with a big idea or existing business. This APP Student Venture Prize is designed to empower advanced entrepreneurial ventures by Nigerian undergraduate students, whose ventures have identified a significant opportunity with potentials to provide solutions, equip them with the necessary skills and fund to help them accelerate and scale those solutions.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in a one-week Prize Bootcamp, where finalists will be trained on various aspects of business education by some of Nigeria’s leading entrepreneurs and corporate executives from December 6-14 in Calabar.
The APP will cover the costs of travel and accommodation of the successful applicants for the Bootcamp training.
Applicants submitting entries should:
- Be enrolled as a full time undergraduate in an accredited Nigerian institution
- Have a viable and scalable business idea or an existing business
- Be the sole owner of the business
- Be willing and available to move and reside in the ‘‘APP VENTURE STUDENT PRIZE BOOTCAMP VENUE” in Calabar for the duration of one week if shortlisted.
- Must be willing and able to peacefully coexist with other finalists during the Bootcamp
- Be in excellent physical and mental health condition.
Applications for the APP student venture prize will close by November 10, 209 at 11:59pm. Late applications will not be considered. Applicants are hereby advised to complete and submit their applications before the deadline to avoid or deal with any technical difficulties that may arise during the course of the application.
One Grand prize winner will walk away with a cash of N1,000,000. While two runner ups will also be rewarded with N500,000 and N300,000 respectively. All finalists will have access to a deep and knowledgeable roster of mentors, industry contacts, and experienced entrepreneurs to give them support and assistance
Interested applicants can apply with this link