The Beit offers annually a number of Post-graduate Masters or PhD Scholarships abroad for studies or research to graduates who are domiciled in Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe (the beneficial area) Scholarships are taken up at a university in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa, for study in a subject of the Individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.
- Fees and costs of Tuition and related academic expenses are paid by the Trust direct to the Universities.
- Payment of a personal allowance, index linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and printing of a thesis, and return home.
- Graduates who are domiciled in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe
- The Beit Trust is constrained by Act of Parliament to Sponsoring only students who are Domiciled within Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe. The Trust cannot consider application from those who have commenced their course.
- All applicants (except medical and veterinary doctors) must be under 30 years of age on 31 December of the year of application
- Some experience of work after completion of a first degree is also desirable.
DEADLINE: August 31 2016
To Apply and for more Information visit here