The president’s mother, madam Eunice Ayi Jonathan, yesterday August 10th donated two buildings of 20 self contained flats to Federal University, Otuoke in Bayelsa state. The President, Bayelsa state governor and other dignitaries were at the commissioning yesterday.
As a student, many questions came to my mind:
- what is madam Eunice job to have raised such about of money?
- what is the importance of the hostel when he cannot advice her son to attend to the pending strike?
- why not another university if mama have also joined the list of philanthropists?
- when are we going to grow as a nation?
- Can’t Peter Obi tell Mr. President that is wrong rather than being part of the commissioning?
- And many more…