We’re always on the lookout for good articles on the subject matter of education, especially on the disruption we currently need in education – the influence of the media and technology on education. We also accept news articles, information and updates on Education.
Our guidelines are:
- Is advisable to write about subjects you have 10,000 hours of experience in
- Minimum of 500 words per contribution
- Only original/non-published content accepted
- No advertising or plain promotion
- No outbound links unless it’s to authority reference ontent
- Relevant audio, video and images get accepted as long as you own the right to the images or they’re copyright-free. Content from YouTube, Vimeo and SoundCloud are fine
- If your first two contributions get accepted, you’ll be included in our team page
- The following file types are supported up to 14mb in size: doc, txt, png, jpg, gif, flv, mk4, mkv, mov, avi, wmv
We don’t pay for guest posts, but more than happy to include your bio and relevant links with the article. Sorry, no budget for that.
If you did like to contribute an article for the blog, fill the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly