The Bank of America is inviting students to its Career Day on September 29th, 2023 in Lagos.
The event is exclusively for penultimate students from accredited universities in Nigeria and offers a valuable chance for you to engage with bank recruiters in attendance.
During the event, you’ll have the opportunity to:
– Connect with bank recruiters
– Participate in workshops hosted by Bank of America teams
– Receive expert advice on creating successful applications for the summer internship program.
– Gain insights from Line of Business representatives about the various opportunities at Bank of America.
When registering, you can choose your areas of interest from the following Lines of Businesses:
– Global Banking (https://campus.bankofamerica.com/teams/global_corporate_investment_banking.html)
– Global Markets (https://campus.bankofamerica.com/teams/global_markets.html)
– Global Operations (https://campus.bankofamerica.com/teams/global_operations.html)
– Global Technology (https://campus.bankofamerica.com/teams/global_technology.html)
– Global Risk (https://campus.bankofamerica.com/teams/global_risk.html)
– Global Transaction Services (https://business.bofa.com/en-us/content/global-financial-transaction-services.html)
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline is September 10, 2023.