The Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Internship Programmes are open every three months for young people from all over the world to join the workforce.
The internship programme offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for young people to work online, remotely, and flexibly while studying or working.
The internship presents an opportunity to gain professional experience as part of an international team.
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University) is an international non-profit online university that is registered as a European Digital Company in Estonia. The university was founded in 2016, and since then, professors from too universities have developed courses in a variety of specialties, including management, politics, migration, gender, etc.
The internship programme has been running since 2017 and has hosted over 400 interns from 93 different countries.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to work effectively as part of a team
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally
- Capable to work in a multicultural, multiethnic environment and to maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer applications
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- There are no programme fees
- The programme has flexible working hours (about 8 hours per week)
- Participants will be given a certificate of completion at program’s conclusion
- The training is remote throughout the programme.
- The senior team at FAOU will support you in a dynamic international work environment.
- You will also have the chance to build a diverse network of working professionals from around the world.
- Finally, you will gain confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skills as well as leadership skills.
- Human Resources officer
- Communications Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social media editor
- Social media officer
- Pedagogical affairs officer
- IT officer
- Platform officer
- Newsletter manager, Video designer and Editor
Application procedure and deadline
Interested applicants can apply through the online portal. There is no deadline for applications as it is on a rolling basis.