KPMG, the accounting firm which provides audit, tax and advisory services, is open to receiving applications from suitably qualified Nigeria higher education students for its 2023 internship programme. KPMG Internship Programme is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation. The internship offers programme placements in tax, audit and advisory.
The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
To be considered for the Internship, applicants must:
- Be aged 24 years or below
- Be enrolled in a recognised university
- Possess a minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA)
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Possess great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating current CGPA
- An official transcript from the university
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor
- An SSCE/IGCSE certificate
How to apply and application deadline
Interested and qualified applicants should apply here. The application deadline is March 7, 2023.