- Category A (IT Career Pathway) offers a total of 19 professional certification programs to help you kickstart a successful IT career. Each programme comprises a series of related courses focused on providing deep knowledge and hands-on skills required for employment. When you complete each individual course within the program, you’ll earn a certificate of completion. However, the professional certification will be earned when you have completed all the required courses in the program.
- Category B (Complementary Skills Pathway) offers 4 certification programs for you to choose from to complement your IT career skills and sharpen your use of digital productivity tools, entrepreneurship, or freelancing skills.
- IT Support Specialist
- Cybersecurity Professional
- DevOps Engineer
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Machine Learning Practitioner System
- Game Designer
- Game Programmer
- Software Testing and Automation Professional
- Artificial Intelligence Practitioner
Each scholar will have access to the Coursera license for a period of six (6) months. Scholars are expected to use this time to complete as many professional certifications as possible, but they can only be enrolled in one certification at a time.
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline is rolling.