An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Trainee Internship in the finance departments of Schneider Electric Nigeria has arisen. This hands-on position will expose the graduate intern to a forward-thinking company and develop critical skills that can be utilised throughout their Finance career.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
This graduate internship experience will prepare you for future growth with an understanding in:
- Organizational structure and behaviour and collaboration with various operations’ business partners.
- System knowledge.
- Business justification and decision-making process.
- Skills to identify process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Develop and execute action plans to mitigate waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or the equivalent.
- Recent graduates within 12 months of graduation.
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be available to commence in April 2023.
- Candidates with professional qualifications in finance will have a distinct advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis.
- Good problem solving, documentation and analytical skills, the ability to identify the problem and find a solution
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
How to apply and application deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline is March 28, 2023.