By Abdulafeez Olaitan, UNILAG
The 2021 edition of the Brand Manager Gbemi Abudu (BMGA) Fellows Programme is now open to all interested young women particularly in Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda and Zambia.
Office of International Relations, Partnerships and Prospects, University of Lagos encourages applications from young women of the University community.
The Fellows Programme is a six-month online programme that provides young women with access to knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills. This will further strengthen their marketability for a successful career in the 21st Century.
Participants will gain access to:
- Free Tuition through scholarships provided by Giants of Africa (GOA)
- Classes taught by experts and professors from renowned universities
- Mentorship from graduate students in top global universities
- Executive one-on-one coaching
- Webinars with global leaders
- Opportunities for networking and collaborating with participants from six African countries.
Upon graduation, BMGA Fellows are inducted into an active Alumni network. Likewise, they get to attend periodic meet-ups to discuss pertinent issues within their industries and share inspiring solutions.
Application Deadline is 11:59 p.m. (GMT +1), Sunday, April 18, 2021.
Abdulafeez Olaitan is the Campus Ambassador for Unilag. He is a writer who served as a delegate of Austria in ECOSOC committee at the 2020 IBMUN conference. Olaitan enjoys collecting quotations and astrophotos.