By Abdulafeez Olaitan, UNILAG
Management of the University of Lagos has announced the conditions for entry into the hostels for 2nd SEMESTER 2019/2020 SESSION.
Undergraduates of the University vacated the hostels on March 21st, 2020, following the global pandemic, COVID-19, that plagued the world. The University is now ready for full physical resumption and necessary arrangements have been put in place to that effect.
Highlighted below are the various conditions for entry into the hostels:
- Must be a bonafide with officially allocated and paid bed space registered in the hall for the 2019/2020 session.
- Who meet the condition above can move into the hostels from Sunday 9 May 2021.
- Must present proof of allocation such as Hall Pass or Confirmation Slip for 2019/2020 session.
- should be ready to submit a signed copy of the Indemnity Form.
- Must present a bottle of hand sanitizer. (Minimum of 500ml).
- shall present at least 20 face masks.
- Must wear face mask into and out of the hostels at all times.
- should be ready to conform to all Covid-19 protocols.
- Must not be caught promoting overcrowding in rooms beyond their carrying capacity.
- Can bring and register with the Hall Staff personal mattress, locker and table/wall fan that meet hall specifications.
- Must be willing to obey all extant rules and regulations with associated penalties for hostel residency.
Abdulafeez Olaitan is the Campus Ambassador for Unilag. He is a writer who served as a delegate of Austria in ECOSOC committee at the 2020 IBMUN conference. Olaitan enjoys collecting quotations and astrophotos.