Edugist highlights ten courses offered freely from Harvard University.
2. Introduction to Computer Science: An introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
3. Introduction to Programming with Python. An introduction to programming using Python, a popular language for general-purpose programming, data science, web programming.
4. Introduction to Data Science with Python: Join Harvard University instructor Pavlos Protopapas in this online course to learn how to use Python to harness and analyse data.
5. Introduction to Programming with Scratch: A gentle introduction to programming that prepares you for subsequent courses in coding.
6. Understanding Technology: This is CS50’s introduction to technology for students who don’t (yet!) consider themselves computer persons.
7. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python: Learn to use machine learning in Python in this introductory course on artificial intelligence.
8. Introduction to Game Development: Learn about the development of 2D and 3D interactive games in this hands-on course, as you explore the design of games such as Super Mario Bros., Pokémon, Angry Birds.