Applications are open to apply for the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 in Japan. All international students worldwide are eligible to apply for Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) Fellowship Program in Awaji Island.
Awaji Youth Fellowship is funded by the Pasona Group, an international community of young innovators based on Awaji Island, Japan. AYF 2023 is a fully-funded fellowship for all applicants. This is the best opportunity for aspirants to visit Japan and live there.
The Awaji Youth forum is dedicated to youth aged 18-35 who graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree. The fellowship will cover all the expenses of the participants during the programme. The AYF Fellowship consists of 3 components which link to and support one another, named as Lectures, Challenges and Projects.
The Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship aims to bring youth from around the world with the passion for challenging themselves. The main focus is a regional revitalisation of the island, cultural creation and entrepreneurship.
- AYF is one of the newest and most promising projects of Pasona Group Situated in Awaji Island.
- AYF is seeking Next Generation Leaders with the passion to challenge themselves in a Unique Global Community by taking advantage of this Once in a Lifetime Opportunity.
- Young youth come together across cultures, backgrounds, and disciplines to use their skills and find a solution to global issues.
- Fellows will have a chance to enhance their skills through active involvement in new business projects and facilities operated by Pasona Group on Awaji Island.
The following expenses will be covered by the organisers of the fellowship:
- Stipend JPY 90,000
- Government fees and taxes covered
- Programme, accommodation & Meals covered
- Individual room in either Japanese or Western style
- Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included
- Although AYF attempts to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, special dietary needs or those following religious dietary practices including Halal diet, the dishes we provide are general buffet style.
- Age between 24-30 preferable
- Graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing)
- Japanese language skill (JLPT N1-N3）preferable
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to projects
- Core values of hard work, discipline, and care for others
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience
- The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action
- Membership and track record of activity in the AYF Global Community preferable.
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline for international students is May 31, 2023.