Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in collaboration with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students from all States of the Federation.
The scholarship programme is a major component of its strategic social investment in the development of education in Nigeria.
1. Full-time, second year (200 level) degree students studying any of the under listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
(Note that these are candidates admitted in the 2021/2022 academic session. Kindly verify which academic session you fall into before completing your application)
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
The NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture is also offering scholarships specifically to blind/visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photograph not more than 6 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
O’ Level Result
Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline is June 23, 2023.