Deloitte Actuarial & Quantitative Solution aims to work with leading banking, insurance, and corporate clients to help them leverage the power of their data to help solve their most complex business challenges, bringing deep mathematics and statistics knowledge to bear.
The unit provides a range of actuarial, risk management, treasury, and quantitative advisory services to clients in different industries.
- Highly numerate graduates, with a first degree or postgraduate degree in a numerical or analytical subject (for example Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics or Data Science).
- Have a keen interest in Quantitative modelling
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Have the ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic with a minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in any discipline. (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or any related courses).
- Candidate must have completed their NYSC program
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e, Excel, Word, and Power-point
- Knowledge of VBA, R language, and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Benefits of Deloitte Actuarial & Quantitative Programme
Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the programme if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline is June 30, 2023.