ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, connecting people, information and services. The company is specialised in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
The ipNX internship programme offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and provides students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor’s Degree for university institutions and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Interns will be placed in departments including Human Resource, Finance, Wifi and Voice, Network Infrastructure uni, Information Systems & Technology.
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
- CGPA: (2.50 minimum) / B.Sc (2.2 minimum) / HND (Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Work Experience: Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline is June 30, 2023.
Note: All Pre-service & I.T Internship cover letters should state the duration of the internship and the preferred ipNX office location they would want to work in.