Shuttlers Metropolitan Mobility Company Limited is seeking hardworking students and recent graduates eager to kickstart their professional journey to apply for the Shuttlers Next-Gen Internship programme.
The internship programme is designed to provide interns with the experience, mentorship and skills necessary to excel in the world of work. Interns will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals, engage in exciting projects, and contribute to the company’s mission of transforming the mass transit experience around the world.
Located at Oniru, Lekki, Lagos Shuttlers is Nigeria’s leading technology company that provides tech-enabled mass transit solutions to individuals and companies. With the Shuttlers App, professionals can book a seat on a route, pay for seats, and track the arrival of their shuttles.
- Gain on-the-job experience and apply concepts learned in school
- Collaborate with experienced professionals in various departments to support ongoing projects and initiatives
- Conduct research and analysis to provide insights and recommendations.
- Attend team meetings, workshops, and training sessions to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations, or other deliverables.
- Actively participate in team discussions and offer creative ideas and solutions.
- Aged 25 years or below
- A recent graduate from a recognised university – 2021 graduates and above
- Either undergoing their National Youth Service Corps or preparing for deployment
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme program (Industrial Trainee)
- Strong academic performance
- Proactive, self-motivated, and eager to learn and grow.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Gain practical experience and enhance skills in a professional setting.
- Work closely with hardworking and dedicated professionals.
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the industry.
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Application deadline is June 16, 2023.