IHS Technical Internship Programme is an intensive 12 months programme for young engineering graduates to grow their careers in the independent tower company in Nigeria. The programme aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate a network of sites across Nigeria.
Participants in the programme will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by the in-house faculty, extensive e-learning on the IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
IHS Towers is an independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
- Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering or related disciplines
- Must have completed OND
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Based in Lagos and Abuja
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Have good command of both spoken and written English
- Are organized and always pay attention to details
- Have strong analytical and technical skills and can collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Have Office 365 skills.
How to apply
Applications can be completed through the online portal. Deadline is rolling.