Kenna Partners is delighted to announce its essay competition, as part of their 30th-anniversary celebration.
This is a chance for law graduates of Nigerian universities to get a full tuition sponsorship to the Nigerian Law School.
Kenna Partners is a leading law firm in Nigeria that offers bespoke and innovative solutions to clients’ most challenging legal needs. Kenna Partners combine its extensive market and local knowledge with an innovative approach to ensure clients get the best legal solutions.
- The competition is open to Law graduates
- Participation is restricted to law graduates from universities in Lagos, FCT and Enugu.
Winners will earn a full tuition sponsorship to the Nigerian Law School.
Application procedure and deadline
- Participants are required to write a 2000-word essay on the topic: “Nation Building – The Role of the Law and Legal Practitioners“.
- Entries are to be submitted to the email: email@example.com.
- Application deadline is Monday, May 1, 2023.