Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian students who are passionate about advancing their educational career to apply for the Leventis Foundation Masters Scholarships for the 2023/24 academic session.
The scholarship provides full scholarship for MBA studies and partial scholarship of up to 60% for MSc in Finance at the ALBA Graduate Business School in Greece. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
To be considered for the Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Possess 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher).
- Possess excellent command of English language.
- Must possess at least three years of work experience for MBA applicants.
- Two full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%).
- Accommodation (100%).
- Living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months)
- The above scholarship benefits are for students enrolled in the ALBA MBA Program. Candidates enrolled in the MSc in Finance Program will only receive cover for tuition fees (60%).
How to apply and application deadline
Interested applicants for the Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships 2023-24 are to complete an online application and submit all official supplementary documents by the application deadline. Application deadline is April 3, 2023.
Visit the official website for further details.