A 14-year-old Nigerian mathematics genius, Fatima Adamu Maikusa has set an exceptional record after winning 7 Mathematics medals in different competitions from across the world.
Fatima Adamu who hailed from Gombe, Northern Nigeria is currently a Grade 11 student at the Nigerian Turkish International School (NTIC) Kano, Nigeria.
According to a report shared by her school, Fatima started her mathematical journey at the age of 9. She has won 7 international medals in mathematics across the world.
Below are the list of medals she won for the past years
– American Mathematics Competition (AMC 08)
– International Eduversal Mathematics competition, Jakarta, Indonesia.
– International Math challenge, Bangkok Thailand
– Kangourou Sans Frontiers – KSF mathematics competitions
– Future Intelligence Students Olympiad (FISO)
– Mathematics without borders, Bulgaria
– Komodo Math Festival, Indonesia
Source: Opera News