By Abioye Ayomide
Aside the fact that the post UTME form is already out, the exam-screening commences Thursday this week. However, the following are very important to note.
1. That the fresh students will now pay differently from the staylites fee. The indigenes will pay 120,000 while the non indigenes will only settle for 150,000. But none of the staylites will be affected.
2. The post graduates will pay in double.
3. Academic calendar is out and may drop any moment from now or probably after management meeting tomorrow
4. The ongoing session will finish by December 22.
5. Another session will commence by January and end by June.
6. The issue of double stream I.e, batch A & Batch B for the current and incoming 100 level students may not work again due to workload.
7. The awaiting 100 level students and the incoming post UTME students may be merged.
8. The incoming 100 level students will commence activities by mid week of November through ICT
9. Registration and payment of the freshers’ school fees will also commence by November.
10. Lastly, it’s important to know that the Oyo state 1 billion promised fund is still very much expected and may drop any moment from now.
LAUTECH has come to stay. May we never experience strike again in the next 20 years.
24th of October, 2017.