The John Aniagwu Foundation is inviting eligible candidates to submit their expression of interest for the award of undergraduate scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year.
This partial scholarship is highly competitive and is open to only practicing Catholic Students with financial challenges who are registered full-time undergraduates in any accredited public or Catholic university in Nigeria.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be verifiable practising Catholics who are active in church and both home parishes activities.
- Applicants must have passed SSCE or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics, at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants must be registered full time undergraduates or must have been admitted for the 2023/2024 academic year; awaiting registration.
- Applicants already registered in university must have a verifiable minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must show reasonable proof of financial need.
This scholarship is intended to support Catholic students financially who are currently undergoing their undergraduate studies in Nigeria
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Full Name [Corresponding with name on official documents]
Level you will be at the 2023-2024 academic session
Name/Location of home parish and activities involved in.
Scanned copy of:
(b) JAMB result,
(c) University admission letter,
Scanned copy of official statement of result showing CGPA [if already in university]
Application procedure and deadline
Application can be submitted to the official email. Application deadline is July 3, 2023.