Exxonmobil is inviting ambitious professionals to be part of its Environmental and Property Solutions (Safety, Security, Health and Environment) department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization. Graduate interns will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
At ExxonMobil, the vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, Exxonmobil is powered by a unique and diverse workforce.
- Perform Administrative and Field functions as follows:
- Collate Loss prevention Observation (LPOs), Review for quality and upload to Business Support Centre (BSC)
- Collate Monthly team work hours to meet deadline for submission to BSC
- Prepare meetings decks and participate in the meetings
- Collate weekly reports & attend to every other scheduled/unscheduled Office requests
- Participate in sites inspections and document the inspection report as may be required
- Assist Ergo Contacts with Ergonomics assessment of personnel
- Monitor contractors safety activities ensuring they meet company specifications and standards
- Perform any other responsibilities as may be required by the SSHE Manager
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree in Engineering or BSc in any one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical or Civil.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Publisher)
- Proficient in the use of Adobe
- Excellent Communication skills
Application procedure and deadline
Applications can be submitted through the online portal. Application deadline is April 20, 2023.